The Greenbush Audiology department’s mission is ensuring that all children who have hearing impairments are promptly identified, evaluated and provided with appropriate intervention services and academic support. Our services are provided to children from birth to high school within a nine county area.
Services we offer:
- Hearing evaluations
- At-Risk preschool screenings
- Academic/Classroom Support
- Hearing Aid and Assistive Listening Device Support
- Home-based early intervention services
- Classroom amplification system purchase program
- Hearing screening training
How does this benefit schools and community:
Schools receive support through hearing evaluations, consultation and support on hearing loss, hearing aids and assistive listening devices, and classroom amplification system support. Community support includes hearing screening trainings, newborn hearing screening follow-up, hospital trainings and support, and guest lectures at colleges and community groups.
Heidi Daley, Director of Audiology
Alicia Troike, Audiologist
Shelly Bodensteiner, Audiologist
- Kansas Medicaid provider
- Fees for Audiological services are covered by the child’s school district if they reside in the 9 county service area.
- Classroom amplification system purchase: contact Brad Stefanoni for pricing