The Bullying Prevention Consortium will assist school districts in creating a comprehensive plan to address bullying in accordance with SB68 which indicates that each district will survey students and implement a strategic plan to address bullying.
Services we offer:
- Student survey on types of bullying behaviors, frequency, and location. Results are tabulated and given to districts to assess with their safety committee for strategic planning
- Online staff training
- Quick reference guide for school administrators on cyberbullying
- Reduce cost for online student training for middle school and high school students
- Newsletter articles on bullying prevention for schools to use on websites, newsletters, handouts
- Access to a comprehensive resource lending library including books, videos, and brochures
How does this benefit schools:
Safe schools create successful students able to achieve their academic goals without fear of violence
2011-2012 Membership Cost:
$750 Base Fee
Inservice training available for non-members @ $500 per day.