E-Rate Services offers assistance for school districts in completing all required forms for E-Rate in order to receive discounts on telecommunications and Internet services.
Services we offer:
- Offer assistance in filling out and completing the E-Rate application process
- Preparing the Form 470
- Preparing the Form 471
- Serve as the liaison between your district and the Schools and Libraries during the review process
- Preparing the Form 486
- Offer guidance during the reimbursement process – whether you choose to receive discounts on your bills or choose to receive a reimbursement check
- Help you with any audit review you may ‘draw’
- We will be on-site at your district during the audit
- We will assist you in compiling information for the audit
How does this benefit schools:
E-Rate generates over $1.5 million in savings for participating school districts on their telecommunications and Internet bills.
$975.00/district - the district is not charged until after the funding commitment decision letter is received.
Download Forms Here: