The Environmental Compliance and Custodial Consortium helps schools provide a safe and healthful school environment.
Services we offer:
- Indoor air quality testing. The U.S. General Accounting Office reports that one in five American schools has indoor air quality problems. We help you identify and eliminate the conditions that promote indoor air quality problems in your school district.
- Asbestos inspections. Our certified inspectors work with you to perform the most economical inspection possible so that you stay in compliance and keep your schools safe throughout all stages of their life cycle.
- Playground safety inspections. Each year, over 60,000 American children are seriously injured on school playgrounds. Our certified inspectors help make your playgrounds a safer place for kids to play.
- Record keeping. We maintain the mandated and required records for :
- Asbestos inspections and staff training
- Written compliance and training programs for haz comm, lockout/tagout, bloodborne pathogen, confined spaces, respiratory protection, etc. as required by OSHA, EPA, Kansas Dept. of Labor, KDHE, and others.
- Compliance review. We review your records and help you determine where your school district stands in regard to general safety and environmental compliance.
- Mandated safety training. Government regulations require your school district to document that you have trained your employees regarding asbestos, chemical safety, bloodborne pathogens, lockout/tagout, confined spaces, respiratory protection, forklifts/powered industrial trucks, scaffolding/powered lifts, and many other issues. We provide this training. We help your school district prevent injuries, cut down on workers compensation claims, and reduce property damage by providing voluntary safety training for your employees.
- Maintenance/Custodial Support. Quarterly forums for maintenance/custodial supervisors to discuss the latest issues and techniques in housekeeping and maintenance.
Fred Meier, Coordinator
Annual Membership Fees apply
|Environmental Compliance||$1,850.00 per year|
$175.00 per year for Environmental members
$350.00 per year for non-Environmental members
Additional fees apply for travel/milage if necessary.