Hosted at the Greenbush Resource Center in Eudora, Leadership Institute brings in school leaders, University leaders, specialists, and partners in the private sector to provide meaningful and beneficial professional development for current and aspiring school leaders.
Services We Offer:
Outcomes of Leadership Institute include:
- Creating a collegial network with other educational leaders and peers
- Learning trends and forces shaping Kansas Education
- Enhancing communication and presentation skills
- Providing leadership skills and training to positively affect Kansas students
- Developing a plan for professional and personal development
How does this benefit schools:
While covering such topics as crisis management, instructional leadership, communication skills, political and legal issues, among others, Greenbush Leadership Institute serves to improve leadership capacity and motivation for aspiring and current school leaders.
Bart Swartz, Director of Administrative Services