PDP Toolbox Consortium is designed to meet the consortium, district, and school needs by housing the member districts' Professional Development plans; coordinating and documenting the professional learning, then warehousing and streamlining the documentation validation process for professional development recertification points.
Services we offer:
- Five-year or multi-year staff development plan support
- Regional PDC support meetings
- Annual user group meetings
- Online web tools
How does this benefit schools:
The local Professional Development Council (PDC) will be able to focus on quality professional development, instead of paper management! It is divided into three sections:
- Goal Development - This section supports the district’s multi-year plan for Staff Development and the School Improvement Plans. This section also allows the development of Individual Professional Development Plans (IPDPs).
- Request for Professional Learning - This section organizes in-district level Staff Development and provides the structure and accountability for out-of-district professional development.
- Reporting of Professional Development - This section supports the process of requesting points for professional learning on-line. Individual educator transcripts are generated here.
$750 Annually + $13.50 per teacher