Media and Communications Training for School District Leaders
Every contact a school district leader has with a parent, a non-parent patron, a community leader or a member of the media is a “moment of truth.” The school district’s brand is either enhanced or damaged, based on the quality of that interaction. Understanding how to effectively navigate all types of communication challenges can make each “moment of truth” easier.
Media and Communications Training – A workshop that provides practical, hands-on experience to strengthen the communications skills of school district leaders on the front lines.
A half day workshop that provides:
- Insight on how a school district’s brand is built, and the role that front-line leaders play in building and nurturing the brand.
- How different communications and personality styles impact how information is received and processed.
- What the media expects and how you can work successfully within those parameters.
- An opportunity to put the skills to practice with an engaging, entertaining role-play exercise.
- All services provided by Patron Insight, Inc., a company that’s been serving the school strategic communications and research needs of school districts since 1992
$1,500, which includes all workshop materials.
For more information: