The Technology Support program started as Audio-Visual Repair in 1977. In 1998, the name changed to Technology Support as a result of the changes in the industry.
Technicians have gone from working on 16mm projectors, cassette and record players, slide, overhead, and filmstrip projectors to working on computers, laser printers, monitors, etc.
Services we offer:
- Greenbush technicians can provide on-site troubleshooting and maintenance of networks including network component installation and upgrade, workstation setup and configuration, and complete network cabling projects.
- They are authorized to do warranty repair for Apple, IBM, and DakTech computers, and are certified in Apple, IBM, and Novell products. Whatever your CD duplication needs are, we can accommodate them. Send us your CD (any platform) along with the graphic for printing on the disc. We'll duplicate as many or as few CDs as you want.
- Personal Computer Repair. If you have problems with your home computer we can now work on it.
How does this benefit schools:
- Our routes that come to your school to pick up equipment keep you from having to pack everything up for shipping.
- Our charges are some of the lowest you will find.
- With 35 years of experience in education we know how schools operate and what it takes to meet our customer’s needs.
Laser Printers $65.00
Ink Jet Printers $45.00
Overhead Projectors $45.00
Data Backup & Repair $100.00
CD with Graphic $3.00
CD without Graphic $2.00
Paper Sleeves $.10
Plastic Clamshell $.50
Onsite Visits per Half Day $300.00
Onsite Visits per Full Day $500.00