Established in 1976, Greenbush's Technology Media Resource Library is one of the three original programs of the Education Service Center. The TMC’s mission is to keep in step with technology, make it accessible and understandable to teachers and students, as well as identify current, innovative, and educational technologies that support and enhance a district's existing curriculum. The Media Center has evolved throughout the last 30 years from a 16mm film library to a library that delivers video on demand directly to a teacher's desktop via the Internet.
Click here to order prints, signs, banners and/or engraved signs!
Services we offer:
- Discovery United Streaming Plus video streaming library
- Online Media Library
- Media titles DVD format
- PlayAway Library (library books pre-recorded on an MP3 player)
- TumbleBook Library
- Professional Development, delivered directly to your teachers, on using technology to increase student achievement
- Free UPS shipment of all media items to and from your school district
- Audio-visual equipment pick up and delivery designed specifically for your district
- Digital Printing capabilities
- Bulletin Board Letters
- Signs and Banners
- T-shirt designs
- Signs and Engraving
How does this benefit schools:
Educators have access to over 30,000 K-12 videos and video segments, delivered via the Internet, correlated to state, national, and core curriculum standards that enable integration of these videos or segments into key curricular areas.
$5.95/FTE for districts with an enrollment up to 2,000 students
Districts with an enrollment over 2,000 students pay $5.95/student for the first 2,000 students and $0.95 for each student over 2,000.