Hosted two days in Northeast Kansas, two days in Southeast Kansas, and over a two-day summer retreat, Greenbush District Leadership utilizes district leaders, KASB staff, University leaders, education specialists, and partners in the private sector. This will provide participants with meaningful, practical, day-long professional activities throughout the course of the school year.
In addition to a focus on professional networking and team building, each of the six meetings will focus on one of the six ISLLC standards for leadership. Graduates of the program gain valuable, practical experience in each of the following areas:
- Developing a shared vision for district leadership
- Advocating for student and professional growth
- Operations and facility management
- Collaborating with and mobilizing community resources
- Leading with integrity
- Managing the political and cultural aspects of district leadership