Annual Goal Setting
Greenbush District Goal Setting is a workshop for school district administrative teams and/or School Boards that provides a facilitated approach for school districts to review the successes and critical issues of the school district and to develop a set of focused district goals moving forward.
This 1/2 day workshop is customized to the needs of each district and includes:
- A review of successes of the district
- Review of district critical issues based on:
- Support and Administrative Services
- Learning Services
- Development and discussion of District Goals
- Follow up written report that includes
- Review of successes
- Analysis of critical issues
- Goals for upcoming school year
Additional recommendations based on review of successes and critical issues.