For a full detailed list of events visit our Events Page
- This event has passed.
KSDE: 2023/2024 E-Rate – Girard
November 29 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Fall 2023/2024 E-rate Training in Kansas
In-person training sessions will be provided by Don Dietrich of BTU Consultants to explain the opportunities and requirements of the E-Rate program for KS schools.
There will be four half-day sessions from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the E-rate program
- Benefits and requirements of participation
- EPC login, maintenance and examples
- Finding your E-Rate History and Cat2 Budget
- Applying for E-Rate
- Form 470 and RFP requirements
- Form 471 details
- PIA Review
- E-Rate Approval and Acceptance
- Form 486 to accept funding
- Form 500 to make changes
- BEARs vs Discounts – getting reimbursed
- Record Keeping and Audit Preparation
- Q&A session
The focus will be an interactive dialog with step-by-step examples.
Handouts will be provided at the classes and will be available online prior to the sessions.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenni Marlatt, K-12 eRate Coordinator, at [email protected].