Quest Virtual Learning Center offers a personalized learning experience for high school students and adults alike, through a customizable blend of online classes and in-person support from educators.
To provide adults 19 and older an opportunity to achieve their high school diploma from Turner USD 202.
To provide current high school students opportunities for credit recovery or credit acceleration.
- Free, quality curriculum
- Academic support through licensed teachers; on site and virtually
- A laptop lease program for adult students
High School Students must:
- Meet with your high school counselor
- Enroll with signed permission from parents/legal guardian and a school representative
- Pay for the course(s) in full before the student attends orientation
- Have internet access and computer to work virtually
Adult Learners must:
Be a resident of Kansas
Be 19 on or before Sept. 20, 1996
Have internet access to work virtually
Demonstrate progress toward completion of agreed-upon number of credits required for graduation
Adult Enrollment Process:
- Call for an appointment
- Provide proof of Kansas Residency
- Provide a copy of previous high school transcript