Virtual Learning Centers
Innovative learning options.
Greenbush Virtual Learning Centers offer a personalized learning experience for high school students and adults alike. Through a customizable blend of online classes and in-person support from educators, VLCs help students work toward a diploma from their local school district.
ABOUT VIRTUAL LEARNING CENTERS
Our Virtual Learning Centers operate in partnership with local school districts to provide adults and students with a chance to earn their high school diploma from their home district. VLCs offer an individualized program for each student, providing flexible access to an accredited online curriculum as well as trained teachers at a physical location. Each student’s course load is tailored to meet the graduation requirements of a sponsoring school.
- Flexible education programs for grades 9-12 and adult students to earn a high school diploma from a participating local school district
- Fully accredited virtual program
- Combines the flexibility of online access with face-to-face support of an on-site instructor
- Laptop computer provided to full-time students with a minimal technology support fee
- Program can be tailored to fit any student’s schedule and any school’s graduation requirements
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to request more information.