The Purchasing Cooperative
About The Purchasing Cooperative at Greenbush
For more than 40 years, The Purchasing Cooperative at Greenbush has helped schools, municipalities, and other organizations save time and money through cooperative purchasing.
Greenbush has contracted vendors in a variety of spending categories, all awarded through a competitive solicitation process that meets current bid laws. Procurement through a Greenbush cooperative contract is more efficient and effective, saving you the cumbersome and time-consuming work of managing a bid process.
The Greenbush team is dedicated to providing you with the very best service and purchasing experience. We do the work and we’ll be your advocate every step of the way to help increase buying efficiencies that maximize your budget.
- K-12 Public and Private Schools
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Entities
- City, County and State Governments
What are the benefits?
- No membership fees
- Streamlines the purchasing process
- Meets all statutory bid requirements
- Avoids time and expense of bidding
- Saves money through volume discounts
- Free shipping on most products
- Ongoing support from Greenbush
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to request more information.