Since 1990, Greenbush has worked with school districts, special education cooperatives, and infant-toddler networks to maximize their Medicaid reimbursements. Our team of experts facilitates access to federal Medicaid funding and reimbursement for health care services that are directly related to special education. Members of Greenbush’s Medicaid Billing Consortium have access to the CompuClaim Medicaid billing system and support from Greenbush experts.
Working closely with our member school districts, special education cooperatives, and infant-toddler networks, the Greenbush team monitors and processes claims, ensuring districts are able to draw down all of the dollars to which they are entitled under the law. These dollars can then be spent supporting those students most in need.
No upfront costs.
Greenbush charges a flat fee of 5.5% of the Medicaid funds drawn.
Reduced administrative burden.
Drawing down Medicaid dollars is a full-time job in and of itself. By partnering with Greenbush, organizations reap the benefits of proper billing without the burdens of time, expense, and expertise required to do it on their own.
Detailed quarterly reports featuring custom data analysis from the Greenbush team help ensure consortium members are able to maximize their Medicaid revenues. This is a value-added service.
There are two high-level reporting options within the Service Portal. These upper-level reports are built within IEPAnalytics and FlexAnalytics. Both can provide deep data analysis of Medicaid revenue trends, provider activity, and delivery of IEP services to students.
- Built from data imported from our IEP Solutions offerings, Learners Backpack and CompuSPED. Note: we can retrieve the data from WebKIDSS but it is labor-intensive for the district staff.
- Provides possible revenue projections based upon aggregate student IEPs with qualifying services. The report tracks delivered services and the actual total dollars paid in a reporting year.
- Gives administrators Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to assess the financial health of Special Education funding from Medicaid Fee for Service revenue
- Reports are generated from a data lake of up to five years of data
- Allows real-time longitudinal and granular analysis of a variety of KPI including annual, quarterly, or monthly financial activity, IEP service delivery hours to students, and provider workloads