Quality instruction for students. Greater flexibility for school districts.
With more than two decades of experience operating virtual school programs, Greenbush is a leader in online learning. Greenbush Online provides an alternative for students who are struggling in the traditional classroom, or who need to recover credits to graduate on time. It also helps districts cope with teacher shortages and scheduling difficulties.
Greenbush Online is a virtual program that allows students to move at their own pace with assistance from a licensed educator. Greenbush facilitates teaching and learning; the home district provides credit pursuant to local district policies. Greenbush Online can be used as an alternative to traditional classroom learning; for credit recovery; to cope with teacher shortages, or to provide classes that would otherwise be unavailable. It can also improve graduation rates by helping students finish in time to be counted with their cohort groups.
- Full suite of online courses including math, science, social studies, language arts, and electives
- Students can recover credits to graduate or take courses that are not offered in their brick-and-mortar school
- Students can move at their own pace with assistance from a licensed educator
- Greenbush handles teaching; participating districts have approval over credits
- Pricing varies by course type
Individuals responsible for payment will be billed and can pay by credit or debit card after submitting the enrollment form. Payment must be received before the course has started. Districts responsible for payment will be billed.
IMPORTANT: Individuals need to seek permission that their resident district/school will grant credit prior to enrolling.