Quality instruction for students.
Greater flexibility for school districts.
With more than two decades of experience operating virtual school programs, Greenbush is a leader in online learning. Greenbush Online provides an alternative for students who are struggling in the traditional classroom, or who need to recover credits to graduate on time. It also helps districts cope with teacher shortages and scheduling difficulties.
ABOUT GREENBUSH ONLINE
Greenbush Online is a virtual program that allows students to move at their own pace with assistance from a licensed educator. Greenbush facilitates teaching and learning; the home district provides credit pursuant to an annual MOU. Greenbush Online can be used as an alternative to traditional classroom learning; for credit recovery; to cope with teacher shortages; or to provide classes that would otherwise be unavailable. It can also improve graduation rates by helping students finish in time to be counted with their cohort groups.
- Full suite of online courses including math, science, social studies, language arts, and electives
- Students can recover credits to graduate or take courses that are not be offered in their brick and mortar school
- Students can move at their own pace with assistance from a licensed educator
- Greenbush handles teaching; participating districts have approval over credits
- Pricing varies by course type
- Credit recovery
- Teacher shortages
- Scheduling conflicts
- Need to extend school day/year
- Varied courses
- Technology rich
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to request more information.