Crisis Prevention & Response
Building community-wide connections.
Guiding skillful responses.
Collaboratively initiating growth within school-communities through proactive and responsive crisis-related education and supports.
The Crisis Prevention and Response team specializes in guiding schools, school districts and education agencies to prevent, prepare for and respond to school crises.
ABOUT THE CRISIS PREVENTION & RESPONSE CONSORTIUM
Greenbush provides a variety of school-wide student guidance and school crisis professional services and resources offered remotely or on-site. The Crisis Prevention and Response Consortium can supplement the expertise of school district staff, assist with long-range planning and provide coaching as requested before, during or after an incident or emergency. Districts can join the Crisis Consortium at different levels depending on need. Additional services are available for purchase separately.
- Suicide prevention program overview and guidance
- Assistance and support in times of crisis
- Remote and on-site support for crisis intervention and recovery
- Crisis planning review and audit
- Specialized crisis trainings offered regionally
- Crisis communication template resources
- Access to licensed therapists
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to request more information.