By listening first, we make sure every child's needs are heard
Why Partner with Greenbush Audiology Services
Greenbush has a long history of providing quality school-based audiology services. We understand the importance of establishing a collaborative partnership that will benefit students with hearing impairments.
When we partner together, you can expect us to:
- Take the time to understand your unique situation
- Match you with the right people to help you
- Make sure you have all the information and training you need
- Provide regular check-ins and ongoing support
- Take solutions-oriented action steps
- Assist staff and families in helping students make real progress
Benefits of partnering with us
- Individualized, prompt & appropriate support for every student
- Access to a comprehensive range of resources
- Educator support from audiology and educational experts
- Cost-effective – you only pay for the services you need
At Greenbush, we provide comprehensive audiology services to infants, children, and adolescents.
We strive to ensure that every young person who is deaf or hard of hearing is promptly identified, evaluated, and provided with appropriate intervention services and/or academic support. This could include:
- Collaborating with community agencies, such as, hospitals, health departments, and Parents as Teachers, for hearing services and training
- Training appropriate personnel to screen for hearing loss
- Conducting school-based audiological evaluations
- Making appropriate referrals for further audiological, communication, educational, psychosocial or medical assessment
- Interpreting audiological assessment results to parents and school personnel, and how it impacts the child’s educational achievement
- Serving as a member of the IEP, SIT, and 504 teams in the evaluation, planning, and placement process
- Making recommendations regarding placement, related service needs, communication needs, and modification of classroom environments
- Providing inservice training on hearing and hearing impairments to school personnel, children, parents, and community agencies
- Ensuring proper functioning of hearing aids, cochlear implants, FM systems, classroom amplification, and assistive listening devices
The first step is to reach out and let us partner with you to begin making a positive difference in the lives of children with hearing impairments.Partner with Us
Special Education Solutions
Greenbush is proud to partner with school districts across Kansas on their special education programs.
Our wide range of service offerings ensures educators, directors, and most importantly, students, have what they need to succeed in their educational journey. Our team of experienced professionals focus on a variety of subjects.
Our SPED services not only include audiology, but also autism evaluations, gifted education, teletherapy, IEP solutions, Medicaid billing, the Transition Alliance, which trains professionals on how to assist students with disabilities as they transition from school to adult life, teachers of students with visual impairments, and teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing.