We strive to ensure that all individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing are promptly identified, evaluated and provided with appropriate intervention services and/or academic support. Audiology services are provided to infants, children, and adolescents.
- Educational support through consultations with SIT, 504, and/or IEP teams
- Hearing aid and assistive listening device support
- Hearing evaluations including: pure tone and speech audiometry, tympanometry, otoacoustic emissions and auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Hearing screening training
- Home-based infant/toddler early intervention services through IFSP
- Technical assistance for classroom amplification systems
- Consultation using telepractice (interactive video conferencing)
Click here to download a PDF document with “just in time” resources to support families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.