By listening first, we make sure every child's needs are heard
At Greenbush, we provide comprehensive audiology services to infants, children, and adolescents. We strive to ensure that every young person who is deaf or hard of hearing is promptly identified, evaluated, and provided with appropriate intervention services and/or academic support.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for newborns to children up to 18 years of age
- Referrals are accepted from medical providers, parents, and schools
- Test measures may include:
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emission Screening
- Soundfield Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing
Our clinical audiology services are offered at two locations:
947 W. 47 Hwy
Girard, KS 66743
Shawnee County ICC—TARC
2701 Southwest Randolph
Topeka, KS 66611
You may schedule an appointment at either location by calling 620.724.6281.
School Based Services
- Conducting school-based audiological evaluations within your local district
- Making recommendations regarding placement, related service needs, communication needs, and modification of classroom environments
- Providing inservice training on hearing and hearing impairments to school personnel, children, parents, and community agencies
- Ensuring proper functioning of hearing aids, cochlear implants, FM systems, classroom amplification, and assistive learning devices
- Making appropriate referrals for further audiological, communication, educational, psychosocial or medical assessment
- Interpreting audiological assessment results to parents and school personnel, and how it impacts the child’s educational achievement
- Serving as a member of the IEP, SIT, and 504 teams in the evaluation, planning, and placement process
Other Services Offered
Collaborating with community agencies such as hospitals, health departments, and Parents as Teachers, for hearing services and training. Training appropriate personnel to screen for hearing loss.
The first step is to reach out and let us partner with you to begin making a positive difference in the lives of children with hearing impairments.
Meet Our Audiologists
Allison Warstler, Au.D., CCC-A
Shelly Bodensteiner, M.A., CCC-A
Ceri Coffield, Au.D., CCC-A