Filling in the gaps. Expanding learning possibilities.
Through a combination of two-way live-streamed instruction and online coursework, Greenbush Blended Learning allows schools to expand their course offerings and fill in the gaps during times of staffing shortages. Blended Learning courses also help students receive the credits they need and develop soft skills to prepare them for success.
Courses can be taken for initial credit and credit recovery. There is no membership fee for schools to participate. Fees are assessed on a per-student enrolled basis and are counted and billed each semester.
- Provides high-quality live video conferencing with a licensed teacher for up to 2 hours each week
- Online, interactive courses are available anytime, anywhere
- Helps schools offer courses that would otherwise be unavailable
- Can be used to address staffing shortages
- Builds communication and technology skills among participating students as they interact with teachers and classmates in a virtual setting
Foreign Language Courses
- Spanish I
- Spanish II
- Spanish III
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)
Districts interested in getting this service should contact Don Grosdidier about entering into an MOU.