District Technology Services
Filling in the gaps.
Looking to the future.
Since 1976, Greenbush has provided school districts with expert technology support services at affordable prices. The Technology Services department specializes in helping schools plan for the future through cybersecurity and network audits, long-range planning, and remote network management.
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Greenbush provides a variety of technology services and resources offered remotely or on-site. The Technology Services team can supplement the expertise of school district staff, fill in during times of staff change, and assist with long-range planning. Partner districts can join the Technology Services Consortium at different levels depending on need. Additional services can be purchased a la carte.
- Remote and on-site support for network firewalls, switches, content filters, servers, network printers, and wireless networks
- Server management including disaster recovery
- Technology infrastructure planning and reporting
- Software support related to infrastructure (e.g. Microsoft Server, Office 365, Google Apps for Education, backup and imaging software, etc.)
- Assistance with hardware/software purchasing
- Equipment repair
- Cybersecurity and network review