BUILDING KNOWLEDGE TO SUCCEED.
TEACHING SKILLS TO THRIVE.
Greenbush is a statewide leader in correctional education, operating programs in six of the state’s correctional facilities for adults. Our expert educators work with incarcerated learners to develop specialized skills that will help them find gainful employment upon release, as well as the soft skills that will help keep them employed.
ABOUT CORRECTIONAL EDUCATION
In addition to operating educational programs for youths at the Southeast Kansas Regional Juvenile Detention Center in Girard, Greenbush contracts with the Kansas Department of Corrections to serve incarcerated learners in five of the state’s adult correctional facilities, where they learn specialized skills including programming, Microsoft Office Specialist certification, masonry, carpentry, electric, HVAC, plumbing, and welding.
- Masonry program incorporating NCCER Core Curriculum and OSHA 10 standards at El Dorado
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry programs incorporating NCCER Core Curriculum and OSHA 10 standards at Hutchinson
- Carpentry and welding programs incorporating NCCER Core Curriculum and OSHA 10 standards at Norton
- Full stack programming (The Last Mile) and Microsoft Office Specialist program at Topeka
- ACT Work Keys and general education support including GED training, Title I reading instruction, and special education services provided at all sites
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to request more information.